A Green: I am so in love with you.
Anita Baker: I'm in love, sweet love. Hear me calling out your name, I feel no shame. I'm in love, sweet love. Don't you ever go away, it'll always be this way.
Barry White: So what do you want me to do? I'm here, baby. I'm ready, baby. I'm waiting on you. Believe me. I'm patiently waiting on you.
Bill Withers: And darling when the morning comes and I see the morning sun I want to be the one with you.
Chaka Khan: Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall. For a chance with you, I'll gladly risk it all.
Diana Ross: Ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't valley low enough. Ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you.
Lou Rawls: You'll never find someone who cares for you, tender, like I do.
Etta James: At last my love has come along. My lonely days are over and love is like a song.
Toni Braxton: I love me some him. I'll never love this way again. I love me some you. Another man will never do.
Patti LaBelle: I love, need and want you baby.
Natalie Cole: You’ve brought a lot of sunshine into my life. You’ve filled me with happiness I never knew. You gave me more joy than I ever dreamed of. And no one, no one can take the place of you.
Minnie Riperton: Lovin' you is easy cause you're beautiful. Makin' love with you is all i wanna do. Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true. And everything that i do is out of lovin' you.
Whitney Houston: I will always love you.
This angry food is making my year right now.
NATURE’S BUTTER, BITCH.
Tasty and aggressive, two of my favorite things.
I lol’d. so hard.
LMAOOOOOOO this is some of the best shit i’ve seen on Tumblr…had me dying lol
Stop bombarding us with messages of hope through marriage equality and equal opportunity to participate in state terrorism in the middle east. All the benefits of marriage should be accessible to everyone and not just monogamous gay couples. By shifting the privileged nature of marriage to same…
yea. this is love.
1. Be yourself. Whatever size, color, religion, gender, race, or sexual orientation. Don’t make apologies for yourself. Believe in the righteousness of your cause. Believe that hate helps nobody.
2. Understand that you’re beautiful. Understand that people who criticize your body or my body or Kelly Clarkson’s body can’t take that away from you. Understand that a lot of people are hateful morons, and they don’t reflect on you, and they shouldn’t affect you.
3. Let go of fear. Don’t let fear keep you from living your life the way you want to. Don’t be afraid to put on spandex and go to the gym. Don’t be afraid to order the cheesecake. Don’t be afraid to use the word fat. Boo during the trailer for that disgusting Dane Cook movie. Don’t be silent. Don’t allow yourself to be marginalized.
7. Link to your favorite body positivity blogs, maybe in unexpected places or in the middle of unexpected conversations–spread the word.
10. Have more to say or a unique perspective? Submit a guest post to a blog like this one. Or, if you’re very brave, start a blog of your own.
from the Big Fat Deal blog
fuck Capitalism….before it fucks you! #foreclosure #bank #evict #philadelphia #abandoned (Taken with instagram)
Obama….eating people. #graffiti #obama #hope #streetart (Taken with instagram)