This angry food is making my year right now.
NATURE’S BUTTER, BITCH.
Tasty and aggressive, two of my favorite things.
I lol’d. so hard.
LMAOOOOOOO this is some of the best shit i’ve seen on Tumblr…had me dying lol
Stop bombarding us with messages of hope through marriage equality and equal opportunity to participate in state terrorism in the middle east. All the benefits of marriage should be accessible to everyone and not just monogamous gay couples. By shifting the privileged nature of marriage to same…
yea. this is love.
1. Be yourself. Whatever size, color, religion, gender, race, or sexual orientation. Don’t make apologies for yourself. Believe in the righteousness of your cause. Believe that hate helps nobody.
2. Understand that you’re beautiful. Understand that people who criticize your body or my body or Kelly Clarkson’s body can’t take that away from you. Understand that a lot of people are hateful morons, and they don’t reflect on you, and they shouldn’t affect you.
3. Let go of fear. Don’t let fear keep you from living your life the way you want to. Don’t be afraid to put on spandex and go to the gym. Don’t be afraid to order the cheesecake. Don’t be afraid to use the word fat. Boo during the trailer for that disgusting Dane Cook movie. Don’t be silent. Don’t allow yourself to be marginalized.
7. Link to your favorite body positivity blogs, maybe in unexpected places or in the middle of unexpected conversations–spread the word.
10. Have more to say or a unique perspective? Submit a guest post to a blog like this one. Or, if you’re very brave, start a blog of your own.
from the Big Fat Deal blog
fuck Capitalism….before it fucks you! #foreclosure #bank #evict #philadelphia #abandoned (Taken with instagram)
Obama….eating people. #graffiti #obama #hope #streetart (Taken with instagram)
…what you keep telling yourself when you meet a cool dude. #streetart #poster #graffiti (Taken with instagram)